Hey! My name is Danny! I'm just a Pokemon and Animal Crossing avid fan who's frequently reblogging stuff he likes. He does post some of his own shtuff, though! These are the games and animes I'm into: Tomodachi Life, Pokemon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario games, Dangan Ronpa, Kill la Kill, Haikyuu, Bleach and Fairy Tail.My Friend Code is: 2509-3075-3511
I came up with the craziest theory… but it’s very possible.
I have many proofs and I think that Natsu Dragneel is END. Don’t believe me? Then continue reading and decide for yourself.
1.So Natsu (for some unknown reason) is the only one who can defeat Zeref (he said it himself). Why?…
ALL HAIL QUEEN JUVIA.
I WON’T ACCEPT ANY HATE TOWARDS HER.
I’ve received a lot of letters from artists asking to check out their artwork and their blog, and I’ve noticed that a lot of them openly write unhealthy amounts of negative comments about their artwork, it was super depressing, honestly. :(
Confidence plays a very very important role as an artist, it’s what helps us learn and grow without the constant feeling of doubt and jealousy! You are a unique individual who must go down your own unique path, and as scary as it sounds, you can’t rely on others to hold your hand all the way through. You are the only one who can get yourself to where you need to go, and beating up your artwork is not the way! Trust yourself and your abilities to make a change, and you can do anything!!
Love your art, love yourself!
“Natsu, I’m going to get you for knocking me off like that!”
“Kahaha, I’d like to see you try, Gray"
“Would you both just shut up?! I’m trying to concentrate!”
my brother and I sold our Wii a while back and I miss playing Mario Kart Wii sometimes so I decided to draw these dorks playing instead
in case it’s too hard to tell, Natsu is Mario, Gray is Luigi, and Gajeel is Toadette (they picked their characters with their eyes closed like my brother and I used to do. somehow though Gajeel always gets stuck as Toadette this way)
just fucking draw. don’t compare yourself to other people, don’t stop because you drew a lot last tuesday and you haven’t visibly improved. it takes time, effort, and a lot of perseverance. besides, no matter how “bad” you think you are, there’s still gonna be someone who thinks the stuff you produce is the best goddamn thing they’ve ever seen in their entire life. the artist you were five years ago would have their mind fucking blown by the artist you are today. so just draw a fuckton, because every new thing you draw is one drawing better than you were before.
Face Tutorial request part 2, now profile!
Just like faces in general, I usually eyeball the way I draw profiles. However, I do use these guidelines from time to time, but it’s just the way -I- do it. It might be odd or something for others, so feel free to change/add whatever you’d like if you decide to follow this tutorial!
- Just draw a circle. As I’ve said on the previous tutorial, it doesn’t have to be even or symmetrical.
- Draw a “V” like form on the bottom (?) if the circle. You can change the form to rounder, more square, whatever… but take note that this will represent the general face shape. The bottom of the V pretty much represents the chin and jaw.
- Drawing the neck is the easiest thing ever for me. It’s basically two triangles, or two “v’s” overlapping each other. It gives you a believable shape. Of course, how long and thick the neck should be is up to you completely.
- Now draw a cross in.. somewhere in the middle of the circle and then add the nose by it’s horizontal line. The cross will help you place the eyes, ears and the jaw.
- This part is completely optional but I find it extremely useful. Draw a curve like the one pictured above. The reason I find it’s good is because it gives you a hint where the cheek should be placed, telling us where the eye can be drawn as well.
- Now you can finally draw out a simple drawing of the face. What I mean by simple, as stated in the previous tutorial, is that you don’t add any specific details, AKA “prettify it”, just yet. Just make sure you got the shapes down and so that you can see you finally got a face. Take note how I used the guidelines to create my face! Remember the lines are only GUIDElines. Never follow them on the spot or it’ll honestly ruin what you’re trying to accomplish. You just gotta eyeball it sometimes and let the artistic side have some fun, too. And ah, forgot to mention, the nose is usually the strongest point on the face. The chin us i usually the weakest. OF COURSE there are people with stronger chins, etc, and that’s fine! I’m just explaining the average face. Variate as much as you can, have fun!
- Now you can draw the details you want to give it character! Change anything you want until you’re happy. Keep fixing errors you see. (well, on a healthy level, of course.)
- And we’re done~
If you’re confused on how to draw around the mouth area, try thinking like this;
If you want to see my other tutorials I have done, click [HERE]! And let me know if you have any tutorial requests!